New Clients in Lubbock: What to Expect
When you come to the Veterinary Clinic of Lubbock for veterinary service, you can expect consistency in our quality of care. We strive to maintain our high veterinary care standards with each and every one of our clients and patients. Call us today at (806) 792-8387.
If you’re new to our animal hospital, we want you to know how each visit with your pet should look. Here’s what you can expect:
- At your first visit, you will be asked to complete forms to get your pet into the system. It’s also important to submit your pet’s veterinary and vaccines records to our animal hospital so we can make sure your pet’s file is up to date.
- Your pet will be weighed at each visit. This allows us to compare to past visits and make sure that your pet is maintaining a healthy weight. Fluctuations in weight can often be warning signs about underlying health conditions.
- Discussion of your pet’s condition and needs. During each visit, especially your pet’s first visit with our vets, we will go over wellness plans including vaccination recommendations, preventive needs to protect your pet from pests and parasites, microchipping, and other health concerns.
- We have amenities to make your pet comfortable at our animal hospital, including a lift table for large dogs and an in-house pharmacy to make it easier for you to access all the medications your pet needs quickly and easily.
- We offer service reminders for busy pet owners, coming in the form of postcards to your home.
- Payment is due at the time of service, but we make every effort to ensure that your financial needs are met. We accept Care Credit, all major credit cards including American Express, and personal checks.
Animal Hospital Policies
In order to ensure that your financial needs are met, we can offer estimate sheets for all recommended services. This helps our client prepare for the cost of service and make the best decisions for their pets and their wallets.