Our Vets in Lubbock Have Experience
The Veterinary Clinic of Lubbock has been in business since 1946. When Dr. Randy Bullard took ownership in 1983, he and his team of vets in Lubbock later moved to our current location in 1989. Ever since that time, and even before that, our goal has been to provide a family feel to the practice. Our vets in Lubbock have cared for generations of family pets and their owners. Throughout their time at the Veterinary Clinic of Lubbock, they’ve provided high-quality care to various animals. Not just dogs and cats, but exotics, too – including ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits, reptiles, and small pocket pets. No matter what kind of pet you own, we’re happy to care for them. Whether you’ve come to see us for years or are here for the first time, we can’t wait to care for your special friend!
Our Veterinary Services
Our team of vets in Lubbock provide the following services for all pets:
- Wellness care for pets of all ages, including physical exams, vaccinations, routine diagnostic testing, discussions about their overall health, and extensive senior pet care
- A special focus on Canine Parvovirus, a contagious disease contracted mostly by puppies and prevented through a vaccine
- Pet dentistry, including ultrasonic scaling and cleaning of teeth, fluoride treatments, and extractions, all done under anesthesia
- Pet surgical services, where we perform a variety of procedures including spay and neuter, tumor, lump, and foreign body removals, as well as orthopedic surgeries
The Veterinary Clinic of Lubbock also has boarding available for both dogs and cats. Dogs will stay in runs and cats will sleep in their own cages. We board your furry friends in our hospital, so the staff will be on hand if any health problems occur. You’re also allowed to bring your pet’s favorite food, bedding, and/or toys along for the stay. In addition, we provide the following amenities:
- 2-3 walks per day for dogs
- 11pm final check for pets
- Bedding and blankets for optimal comfort
- Care for pets with special needs or medication requirements
- Food supplied
If you want to bring your pet to the Veterinary Clinic of Lubbock, contact us at 806-792-8387 for an appointment.